Labels

Sunday 22 November 2015

At the Airport by Eva Zhou & Paula Vilà

Dialogue 2


At the airport


Eva: Good morning, can I have your tickets and passaport, please?
Paula: Yes, here you are.
Eva: Thank you. Are you checking any bags?
Paula:  Yes, these here.
Eva: Oh that's fine, here are your boarding passes. Your flight boards at gate number 12 at 10 o'clock.
Paula: OK, thank you.
Eva: Your welcome madam. Have a good flight.

In Wales

Paula: Excuse me, my bag hasn't arrived.
Eva: Can I see your ticket please? Okay... so you were on flight VY5419 from Barcelona.
Paula: Yes.
Eva: Where are you staying in Cardiff madam?
Paula: At St Pierre Mariotte Hotel in Chepstown.
Eva: Can I have your name?
Paula: Yes, it's Paula Vilà.
Eva: Okey, we'll phone you as soon as the bag arrives.
Paula: Fine, Thank you very much.
Eva: Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment