Labels

Monday 23 November 2015

At the airport Roger Verdés & Ivan Lahuerta



Dialogue 2:

Check-in desk
Roger: Can you give me your ticket, please?
Ivan: Of course, here you are.
Roger: Is this all your luggage
Ivan: Yes,this bag is hand laggage
 RogerWould you like a sead next to the window?
 Ivan:No, I'd like a seat next to the aisle
Roger: Ok, this is your boarding pass
Ivan: Excuse me is my flight delayed?
Roger: No, look at the screen, your flight is on gate 2
Ivan: Thank you
Roger: Have a nice flight.

Security control:
Roger: Please, put your personal objects and hand luggage in the tray and pass through the security control, thank you.
(Beep,Beep)
Roger: Please, stretch out your arms and I will check you. Ok go alonge
Ivan: Ok thank you
Roger: Have a niece flight

Baggage reclaim:
Ivan: Excuse me, my suitcase haven't arrived.
Roger: Oh, I will make a note to the baggage reclaim. Please, could you give me your adress and your phone number?
Ivan: Yes of course. I live at 19 c/marinada, Catalonia and my phone number 678923123
Roger: Sorry could you repeat it, please?
Ivan: Sure 678 932 123
Roger: Thank you. I will make a note and we will contact you
Ivan: Ok. thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment