Labels

Monday 23 November 2015

At the airport by Jenny Forés & Marina Gotsens

Dialogue 2





One day before...

Marina: Hello is that Air Europa?
Jenny: Yes madam, can I help you?
Marina: Oh yes, I want to confirm my flight to Los Angeles tomorrow at 8:30am.
Jenny: Can you give me your name?
Marina: Yes, it's Marina Gotsens.
Jenny: Okey, your flight number UX97401. Departing at 8:30am it's all correct.
Marina: Thank you. Bye
Jenny: You're welcome bye

On morning...
Marina: Oh I'm late!

At the airport...

Marina: Good morning.
Jenny: Good morning. Can I have your tickets and passport please?
Marina: Yes of course, here you are.
Jenny: Thank you. How many bags are you checking-in?
Marina: I'm checking-in a suitcase.
Jenny: Okay. Here are your boarding passes. Your flight boads at gate 6 at 8:30am. Just follow the signs over there on your right.
Marina: Okay thank you.
Jenny: You're welcome madam. Have a good flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment