Labels

Monday 23 November 2015

At the Airport by Neus Roca & Esther Torres


DIALOGUE 2





PART 1 

Neus: Hi Esther! Where are you going with thees suitcases?
Esther: Hi Neus! I am going to travel to Italy, to Rome.
Neus: Oh! That's fantastic and what are you going to visit? 
Esther: I'll visit the city. I've heard that it is fantastic! 
Neus: Yes, it is very beautiful! And how many days are you going to stay? 
Esther: I'll stay one week. Sorry Neus I have to leave. My plane will leave soon. 
Neus: OK. Esther, have a good flight.
Esther: Thank you! 

PART 2 

One hours later... 

Neus: Good morning madam can I have your tickets and pastports please? 
Esther: Yes here you are
Neus: Thank you. Are you cheking in one suitcase? 
Esther: Yes, this one
Neus: Oh, That's good, here are your boarding passes. Your gate number is 24 at 9:00. 
Esther: OK! Thank you very much.
Neus: You're welcome madam. Have a good flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment