Labels

Sunday 22 November 2015

At the airport by: Júlia Vila i Gemma Orteu





DIALOGUE 2

AT THE AIRPORT

Júlia: Good morning. Can I have your tickets and passport please?
Gemma: Yes, here you are.
Júlia: Can I have your ID card?
Gemma: Yes, here you are.
Júlia: Thanks! Are you cheking one or two bags?
Gemma: I'm checking two bags.
Júlia: Ok! Here are your borading passes. Your flight boards at gate number 45 at 8:30.
Gemma: Thank you very muck.
Júlia: Your welcome madame. Have a good fight.

ONE HOUR LATER

Júlia: Good morning madame. Can I see your passports and tickets please.
Gemma: Yes, of course.
Júlia: Are you travelling to Catalonia with ryanair?
Gemma: No, I tranvelling with vueling.
Júlia: Ok! wate a moment please. That's ok. You flight with vueling.
Gemma: Ok.
Júlia: Put the metal thincks in the tray. Ok is correct. Have a good fly madame.
Gemma: Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment