Labels

Sunday 22 November 2015

At the airport by Manel López, Marc Garcia & Albert Capdevila

DIALOGUE 2:  AT THE AIRPORT


Manel: Hello, is that Qatar airways company?
Albert: Yes sir, can I help you?
Manel: Yes, I'm phoning to confirm our flight to Liverpool, this night at 10:30.
Albert: Please, give me your names.
Manel: Our names are Mael López and Mark Garcia.
Albert: Wait a moment sir... Yes, flight numbr¡er QA 6158 to Liverpool.
Manel: Oh, is there a delay?
Albert: Yes, it peens that we have an hour delay.
Manel: Okay, thanks.
Albert: You're welcome.


3 HOURS LATER

Mark: Excuse me, one of my bags hasn't arrived.
Albert: Can I see your tickets please? Okay... so you were on flight QA 6158 from Liverpool?
Mark: Yes, my flight has arrived at 13:30
Albert: Can you give a description of a bag sir?
Mark: It's... erm... black and big.
Albert: Where are you staying in Liverpool sir?
Mark:I'm staying in the hotel Hoax, in the 17th avenue.
Albert: I have your name?
Mark: My name is Mark. M-A-R-K.
Albert: I'll contact you when we have you bag.
Mark: Thanks! Bye bye.
Albert: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment