Labels

Sunday 19 March 2017

Going Shopping by Bernat Capdevila, David Serra & Pau Josep


Excuse me, have you got these shorts in a medium?
- Er.. Which ones?
- The black sports ones.
- Oh.. just a second, I’ll have a look. Yes, here you are.
- Thanks, can I try them on ?
- Yeah sure, the changing rooms are over there.
- Thanks very much.

- Do they fit you okay?
- Yes, I’ll take them. Have you got these jeans in my size?
- Erm.. What size are you?
- Er.. 32 waist.
- Er.. 32 waist…. let me see… Yes sir, these are a 32.
- Thanks I’ll.. er.. I try them on.

- No. these er… these are too tight for me. Have you got a bigger size?
- Try these, they’re 34, they’re the next size up.
- No I.. I’ll leave the jeans, they..they’re a bit too big. I.. I’ll just take the shirt
- Okay that’s fine, the cash desk is right over there sir.
- Thank you.

- Hello, can I help you sir?
- Yes please. Do you have these shoes in..er.. size seven?
- Erm.. I'm not sure. If you can't find them on the rack, they may be out of stock. Erm.. but let me just have a look in the stockroom.
- Thanks. I'd like to try on a pair if you have them.
- Okay, I'll be right back.

- There you go. These are a seven.
- Lovely, thank you.
- And how are they?
- They’re fine, I think I’ll take them. Have you got them in another colour?
- No, I’m afraid not sir. We’re nearly sold out of this colour too.
- Okay, I’ll take them. Can I pay by Visa?
- Sure, the cash desk is over there.


No comments:

Post a Comment