Labels

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Going Shopping by Diana Fagadar, Maria Marti & Oana Danis

Oana- Good morning
Diana- Good morning

Oana- Excuse me.. er.. , have you got this T-shirt in a medium?
Diana- Er.. Which one?
Oana- The black and white.

Diana- Oh.. just a second, I’ll have a look. Yes, here you are.
Oana- Thanks, can I try it on ?
Diana- Yeah sure, the changing rooms are over there.
Oana- Thanks very much.

Maria- Excuse me.. er.. , have you got these jeans in my size?
Diana- Er.. Which one?

Maria- The broken ones.
Diana- Oh.. just a second, I'll have a look. Yes, here you are.
Maria- I try them on.
Diana- The changing rooms are over there.
Maria- Thanks very much.

(OANA COMES BACK...)


Diana- Does it fit you okay?
Oana- Yes, I’ll take it. Have you got these jeans in my size?

Diana- Erm.. What size are you?
Oana- Er.. 34 waist.
Diana- Er.. 34 waist…. let me see… Yes sir, these are a 34.
Oana- Thanks I’ll.. er.. I try them on.

(MARIA COMES BACK...)

Diana- Does it fit you okay?

Maria- No I.. I’ll leave the jeans, they..they’re a bit too big. Thanks very much.
Diana- You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment