Labels

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Going Shopping by Meritxell Triquell & Abril Mañero


Abril: Good morning

Meritxell: Good morning, How can I help you?

Abril: Sure, I'm looking for a dress.

Meritxell: Ok. What colour are you looking for?

Abril: I am not sure. What about blue or white.

Meritxell: What size are you?

Abril: I think I am medium size.

Meritxell: Okay, just a minute. 

5 MINUTES LATER...

Meritxell: We are lucky! Here you are.

Abril: Thanks! Can I try it on?

Meritxell: Sure madam.

Abril: I think that dress is so simple.

Meritxell: Okay, can you try this other one?

Abril: Sure! Thank you!

5 MINUTES LATER...

Abril: Ohh!! I love it! It's so cute! 

Meritxell: I'm so happy for you if you've found what you want.

Abril: Oh yes, Thanks.

Meritxell: Will you take it then?

Abril: Yes, I will take it! How much is it?

Meritxell: It's sixteen pounds

Abril: Here you are.

Meritxell: Thanks madam

Abril: You are welcome, bye!!

Meritxell: Bye, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment