Labels

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Going shopping by Andrea Malagon, Judith Malagon, Patricia and Hui Lun

GOING SHOPPING


Clerk: Hello, can I help you sir?

Customer: Yes please. Do you have these shoes in a bigger size?

Clerk: Erm... I'm not sure, ''Clerk 2'' come!

''Clerk 2'': Yes?

Clerk: can you go and see if there's a bigger size of this shoes? Attend her,

''Clerk 2'': Alright, I'll have a look in the stockroom. Now I come!

Customer: Okay, thanks!

---

''Clerk 2'': Here you are! This shoes are really popular now!

Customer: Thanks, I'm in love with them!

Friend: They look so good in you.

Customer: I don't know. They are more expensive than the last ones.

Friend: Yeah, but they are beautiful...

''Clerk 2'': I'm going to consult the price with the other clerk. Wait a second.

Customer: Okay thanks!

--- The other Clerk comes ---

Clerk: If you think they are too expensive, we can make a 10% discount,

Customer: OK thanks, Then I'll take them. How much is it?

Clerk: With tax and discount, the total comes to 48.00$. How would you like to pay?

Customer: with a credit card. Thank you!

Clerk: You are welcome! Thanks! Bye!

''Clerk 2'': Have a good day!

Customer: Bye!

--- Outside the store ---

Friend: As I said before, I really like them. They look really good on you.

Customer: Thanks! By the way, you wanted to go to the square right...?

No comments:

Post a Comment