Labels

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Going shopping by Tània Camí and Ariadna Feliu


Ari: Hello, how can I help you madam?

Tània: Yes please. Have you got a shirt?

Ari: What colour do you prefer? Do you have a checked shirt or a spotted shirt?

Tania: I want one in black colour, and a checked shirt if it's possible.

Ari: Okey. I'll check in a minute.

1 minute later

Ari:  Here you are.

Tania: Have you got this shirt in my size?

Ari: What size are you?

Tania: I use an S (small)

Ari: Yes madam, this is an S

Tania: Okey, have you got these jeans in another colour? erm... red?

Ari: Yes madam I'll check in the storeroom, wait a moment please

Tania: Okey. I'll wait here.

1 minute later

Ari: Here you are, if there's something wrong with any of the clothes, you can tell it to me.

Tania: Fine. I'll take this shirt and the red jeans. How much are they?

Ari: It's 40€.all together.

Tania: Here you are, thank you. Bye!

Ari: You are welcome madam. See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment