Labels

Saturday 28 October 2017

AT THE AIRPORT by: AINA PERERA & MARIONA MOYÀ

AT THE AIRPORT




AINA: Hello!

MARIONA: Hello, Can I help you?

AINA: I don't have batery in my phone. Can you print my boarding card please?

MARIONA: Of course! Give me your phone please!

AINA: OK. Here you are.

MARIONA: This is your boarding card.

AINA: Thank you!

MARIONA: Anything else?

AINA: Yes please, I can't find the gate number 10. Can you indicate me please!

MARIONA: Yes, of course! You have to turn right, then go straght until the end of the hall and finally turn left and you can see your gate.

AINA: Thank you! And what do I need to get on the plane?

MARIONA: You only need the ticket and the passport.

AINA: Okey, and the last question, when I enter to the plane do I have to give the boarding card and the passport again?

MARIONA: Yes, but you only have to give te boarding card to the flight attendant.

AINA: Okey thanks!

MARIONA: You are welcome!!And have a good travel!

AINA:Thank you very much.

MARIONA: Bye, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment