Labels

Friday 27 October 2017

In the Airport: by Pol Solé and Aina Céster

IN THE AIRPORT
IN THE AIRPORT: Pol Solé and Aina Céster
https://flipagram.com/f/1Hf2uh7Jr7e


A → A woman that wants to travel
F → Another worker of the American Airways company


Aeroport warning: This is the last call for flight AP2203 to Las Vegas.


A → Oh no.. This is my flight, I must to hurry up.


After 5 minutes…


Aeroport warning: The gates of the flight Ap2203 to Las Vegas are closing. The flight is going on.


A → Oh! I lost my flight I need another one. I think that I can go to my company desk and they can help me.


After 10 minutes…


F → What’s your problem?


A → I lost my flight to Las Vegas I need another one.


F → It isn’t our problem, if you want to travel you must pay another one. The next flight to las Vegas is in only 30 minutes.


A → I want to buy it. How much is it?


F → It is 800 dollars.


A → Oh no!!


F → Do you want to travel?


A → Yes of course… Here is the money.


F → Thanks, when you arrive in Las Vegas you will find your baggage in American Airways office. And this is your boarding card. Hurry up if you don’t want to lose it again. Have a good flight.


A → Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment