Labels

Friday 27 October 2017

AT THE AIRPORT by Anna Miquel and Alba Macià


AT THE AIRPORT


ALBA        ANNA

     THE DAY BEFORE
  • I want to check the time of the flight AYR15 that goes  to Australia
  • It’s tomorrow at 10.00 am.

      AT THE AIRPORT
  • Hi, can I help you?
  • Where is the information desk, please? I fly with Iberia.
  • It’s on the 2nd floor on the right. There is a signal that says Iberia and the take-off time.
  • Thanks

      AT THE CHECK-IN DESK
  • Here’s my ticket, and my passport.
  • You are at the window seat. Here is your boarding card.
  • Can you change to the aisle seat, please?
  • No, sorry all seats are full
  • Ok, no problem. Excuse me.
  • Ok, all is correct, you can pass.
     ON BOARD THE PLANE
  • Please, sit in your places. Now we will explain everything about the emergency exit.
      The emergency exits are on your right and in front of you. We are   preparing for taking off. Please close the tables and fasten your seat belts. Put your mobile phones in airplane mode or close them.

     BAGGAGE RECLAIM
  • Please, can you help me?
  • What is the problem?
  • My luggage isn’t here
  • Oh, I check in the laptop where it is.
  • Ok, wait over there.
   Half an hour later:
  • Look, your luggage is in the USA.
  • Oh! I take lots of important things. My laptop, my notes, the clothes...
  • How long will it take to come?
  • 2 days approximately
  • Can you repeat that? 2 days!!
  • Sorry, I can’t give it you earlier than 2 days.
  • Ok, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment