Labels

Thursday 26 October 2017

AT THE AIRPORT: BY ROGER GARCIA & ARNAU MORAGUES

-Hi can you help me?

-Of course, tell me wats your problem?

-My flight is 2426 to Madird and I need to go to gate numbre 21. But there ara a lot of gates. How do    I know?

-Listen! Gate 21 is the last one, but there i can see that the plane leaves in 20 min, you have a lot of time.

-What can I do to spend the time here?

-In the corner you'll find a Starbucks you can have something to eat or drink.

-Thank you very much.

-You are welcome. Enjoy de trip!

30min later

- Tin Tin Tin please Jack
terry come to the gate 21 the passengers and the crew are waiting for you.

-Sorry I had a lot of time before you open the gate so I went to a café and I don't know what times it is.

- Be calm come inside and take your sit, in 5 minutes the plane will take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment