Labels

Thursday 26 October 2017

AT THE AIRPORT: by Paula Blanc and Carlota Egea



AT THE AIRPORT

Carlota: Hello! Are you tavelling alone?
Paula: Hello! Yes, I am.
Carlota: What’s your name?
Paula: My name is Paula. And yours?
Carlota: My name is Carlota. And why are you travelling to New York?
Paula: Because there are my family and my old friends and I want to see them. And you?
Carlota: Oh that’s a good idea! Well, I’ve never stayed in New York before, and I want to visit that nice city.
Paula: I don’t feel well, I feel sick.
Carlota: Stewardess! Could you bring me a blanket and some coffe please?
Stewardess: Yes, of course! Here you are. If you want anything else call me please.
Carlota: Thank you!
Paula: Thank you Carlota!
Carlota: You are welcome. Are you feeling better than before?
Paula: Yes, could you pass me my handback, please?
Carlota: Yes! Here you are!
Paula: Oh, I left my medecine in the other bag. But that’s not a problem because I will pick my luggage up in the belt.
Carlota: Oh, you are lucky! I thought for one moment that you left your medecine!
Stewardess: We will be landing sortly. Please put your table and seat in the upright position, please remain in your seats until the airplane comes to complete helt.
Paula: Thank you for that nice time. See you soon!
Carlota: See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment