Labels

Sunday 29 October 2017

At the airport by Judit Capell & Helena Quer

DIALOGUE

Helena: Excuse me

Judit: Hello! What do you want?

Helena: Where are the trolleys, please?

Judit: The trolleys are in front of the toilet.

Helena: Ok! Thank you very much. And another question.Can you help me? My luggage hasn't
              arrived on the belt.

Judit: Can you describe it to me?

Helena: Yes my suitcase is very big, blue and it has a label with all my personal details

Judit: Ok! I check if I see it, wait for a moment!

Helena: Ok-

Judit: Sorry lady, but I haven't found your luggage in this flipht.

Helena: Really! And what am I going to do?

Judit: Give me the address of your hotel and when the luggage arrives I'll send it to you.

Helena: Ok! Thank you for all!

Judit: You are welcome. Have a good morning and enjoy your stay!
           
 

No comments:

Post a Comment