Labels

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Some dialogues: At the Airport. By: Roger, Arnau i Pol


R-Hi good morning
S- hellooo
A. Can I help you??
S. Yes please
R . We come from Spain. And we have arrived now in the flight 2890 from Barcelona and they have lost our suitcase
A. What colours are your suitcases?
S. They are two big suitcases one is yellow and the other is red.
A. Do you know the brand?
R. Yes of course they are Roncato
A. I will try to find them. Can you give me your number?
S. Yes it's 678 89 09 87
A. Okey let me check it's 678 89 09 87??
R. Yes it is
A. So if I know anything I will call you.

Some time later;

R. Hi my name is Armando and I work here. Can you open your suitcases???
A. Yes. But why did you choose us?
R. Be calm, it is only a routinary control.
S. Ahhh okey
R. Are you coming here for holidays??
A. Yess we go to BCN
R. Okey it's all perfect you can close your suitcases and enjoy your holidays.
S. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment