Labels

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Some Dialogues. Transports. By: Aina Perera & Mariona Moyà


M: Hello, what is the best transport to go to the centre of the city?
A: Hi, I think that the best option is the train because is the fastest but, it's more expensive than the bus.
M: Ok. And where is the train station?
A: It's there, near the bus station.
M: And how much is the ticket?
A: Ow, I think that it costs four pounds but I don't know for sure.
M: Ok thanks
A: I have to go to the train station too. Can I come with you?
M: Of course!
A: First, we have to get the ticket. So let's go there.
M: Okey.

GETTING THE TICKET
A: Hello.
M: Hi, Can I help you?
A: Yes please, we want two tickets to the centre of the city.
M: Perfect. It's eight pounds.
A: Thanks here you are.
M: Bye.
A: Good bye.

IN THE TRAIN
M: Excuse me! Are these two seats free?
A: Yes. You can seat here.
M: Thanks. Do you mind if I open the window?
A: No, no, you can open.

SOME TIME LATER...
M: Thank you for all, but what is the best transport to move inside the city?
A: The underground is the best option.
M: Okey, thank you. Bye.
A: See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment