Labels

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Some Dialogues. At the supermarket. By: Laia Moyà, Anna Miquel & Alba Macià

AT THE SUPERMARKET

Laia: Excuse me where can I find the music shop?
Anna: It's on the second floor next to the bookshop.
Laia: OK! Thank you.

FEW MINUTES LATER
Alba: Hello, can I help you?
Laia: Yes, I'm looking for the lastest of Txarango.
Alba: Sorry, It's sold out.
Laia: Ohh... and the lastest by Ed Sheeran.
Alba: It's not out yet. It comes out next week.

FEW MINUTES LATER
Laia: Excuse me, I'm looking for a book about science fiction for my little brother.
Alba: The science fiction books are next to the comics.
Laia: Thanks.

FEW MINUTES LATER
Laia: Hello, I'd like to change this, please, it's too big.
Anna: Do you have the receipt?
Laia: Yes, here you are.
Anna: For what size would you change?
Laia: A small size please.
Anna: Here you are.
Laia: Thank you, bye.

5 MINUTES LATER
Laia: Excuse me, where can I find the ice creams?
Anna: The frozen products are in the third corridor.
Laia: Thanks for all.

5 MINUTES LATER
Alba: The next please
Alba: Would you pay with credit card or cash?
Laia: Cash please.
Alba: It's two point ninty-nine please.
Laia: Here you are.
Laia: Thanks
Alba: Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment