Labels

Friday 15 June 2018

Some dialogues: The weather by Pau Osorio, Oriol Salla, Andreu Piñol



A: Hi
P: Hi Andreu, how have you been?
A: Not bad, and you?
P: Good, let my introduce my friend. Oriol, this is Andreu and Andreu this is Oriol
O: Pleased to meet you
P: It's a lovely day, isn't it?
A: Yes it is!
O: Yes, but but for my it's too hot, can you believe that we're having this weather and the summer hasn't not arrived yet?
A:Tell me about it, these days I've been working in the fields with my father.
P: Oh my God, that would be a torture for you, wouldn't it?
A: Yes it would but if you stay hydrated is not for that much
O: I know, when I do sport I drink at least two bottles of water
P: I don't, I drink three Powerades when I go running
A: Dude, I don't know if that's good for you
P: Why wouldn't it be?
O: Powerade has a lot of sugar, in this heat your best bet is water, that's the reason why I drink water
P: But I need energy to keep my going
A: People in the past ran large distances with just water.
P: Well too much sugar or not Powerade gets me though the hottest days
O: I get to work in air conditioning so I shouldn't really complain
A: Lucky, what are you doing?
O: I'm helping my parents in the store
A: I'm sorry guys but I have to go now, see you
P: Oh, OK Andreu, goodbye
O: Bye, Andreu. Take care, see you later





No comments:

Post a Comment