Labels

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Some dialogues: At the hotel. By: Alba Mateu & Ivet Fernàndez

I: Good afternoon. I booked a double room for two nights.

A: Good afternoon. In what name is it, please?

I: Yes, my name is Ivet.

A: Can you spell it?

I: It's I-V-E-T

A: Ok. Your room 36, here's your key.

I: Thank you.

A: Are you interested in doing a tour with our company?

I: What's the tour about?

A: After spending two nights here, you go to a B&B and spend one night. After this, you can go at the campsite and spend other two nights and the next day you finish the tour in a house with friends or family.

I: Nice! And how much does this tour cost?

A: Oh it's free because you have booked the last room.

I: Good, thanks. But in the B&B is there room service?

A: No, sorry. This B&B offers a room free with no bathroom. The bathroom is at the end of the corridor.

I: Mmmh. It's Ok. And in the campsite, is there swimming pool and showers?

A: Of course. The swimming pool is behind reception, and the shower block is not far from the park.

I: Ok. And after this night could we have breakfast near the campsite and then stay with family or friends in the last house of the tour?

A: Yes. Can you have breakfast there or in the house?

I: Ok, we accept. Thanks for all.

A: You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment