Labels

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Some Dialogue by: Aina Céster, Paula Blanc & Carlota Egea

PROBLEMS WITH THE CAR

AINA: Paula, what's happening I can't open the car and we need it to go to the supermarket.
PAULA: So let's call to the service, and if the service can't repair it we will have to call a taxi.
AINA: It's a good idea. I call right now.
PAULA: Write... 911
CARLOTA: Hello, this is car service from Les Borges Blanques. What's your problem?
AINA: I can't open my car.
CARLOTA: OK. If you give me your house direcction we'll come right now and we will repair it, if it's possible.
AINA: OK. Thank you. My house direcction is Montserrat avenue n.38, it's a white house.
CARLOTA: See you soon.

FEW MINUTES LATER

PAULA: Hello.
CARLOTA: Hi! Where is the car?
AINA: There, in the garage.
CARLOTA: OK. Let's see.

FEW MINUTES LATER

CARLOTA: Well, there's a big problem, I have to get it to the workshop and I will check it.
PAULA: And what about our trip?
CARLOTA: Well, I can leave you a car from the workshop.
AINA: Oh, perfect.
PAULA: Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment