Labels

Friday 24 January 2020

At the hotel: Àlex Cardil and Raul Cenan



AT THE HOTEL


CHECKING IN

A:Good morning
R:Hello, good morning I would like to check in please,my name is Raul Cenan
A:Ok,Raul Cenan. Do you have a reservation?
R:Yes I do.
A:For what name do you have it?
R:For Raul Cenan.
A:Ok, let me see. Oh here it is, you made it 2 weeks ago form Juneda, is one big bedroom for 1 person, right?
R:Yes, that's right, for the checking out at what hour it is?And do you accept credit card?
A:The checking out is at twelve noon.And we accept credit card but which one do you have.
R:I have a VISA
A:Ok tomorrow you will need to pay the account of 100€ plus the bill of all you eat at this hotel.
R:Ok thanks for the information which floor and number is my room?
A:Your room is at the 3rd floor the number 134, and have a nice stay at our hotel.
R:Ok, good by.


ROOM SERVICE AND REPORT A PROBLEM

A:Reception,what's your problem
R:Hello, I would like the wifi password please.
A:Yes wait i will give it to you in some minutes
R:Ok,I will wait
A:Here it is
R:Thank you and for the room service, my room is 134 and I would like the breakfast
A:Ok,What would you want.
R:I would like two eggs with toasts and two sausages, and one blueberry juice.
A:Ok we will have it ready after a few minutes and we will take us to your room.
R:Ok thank you so much
A:Ok, good bye.

CHECKING OUT

A:Hello, how I can help you
R:I want to check out now please
A:Ok, whats your room and give me the key please.
R:Here it's the key and the room is 134.
A:Ok the total amount of money is 156€, is 56€ more for the breakfast and the calls you made.
R:Ok I pay you with credit card.
A:Put it here please
R:Ok
A:At what our do you have the plane?
R:At 6:00 p.m
A: A private taxi will wait you out after a few minutes, have a good trip, goodbye

R:Thank you goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment