Labels

Wednesday 22 January 2020

At the hotel by Núria Mateus and Alba Bonet

AT THE HOTEL 

POWTOON:
https://www.powtoon.com/c/bPGVVIbn9Ay/1/m 

n Helllo! I want to book a room for one person
a Hi! oh yes, for how many days?
n Five days please
a Perf! do you know the days that you would like to stay?
n Yes, from the 10th to the 15th of march
a Ok fo you want se views of the city or of the sea?
n On the sea please
a Ok thanks

(In the hotel)

 a good morning can I help you?
n yes please. I have a reservation of one for five days
a What's your name?
n nuria mateus
a oh here it is. your room is number 209
n thanks! my lagagge is in the taxi
a the porter is goming to pick them up
n perfect!
n oh miss I habe a question
a tell me please
n what time is the breakfast opened?
a brekfast opens at 7:00 to 11:00
n and lunch?
a thats not included in your price
n oh sure. in what floor is the restaurant?
a in the 3rd floor
n ok thanks


(next monday)

a hello what do you need
n good morning it possible to have breackafs in my room?
a ofcourse miss. tell me what do you want  to eat
n I would like some biscuits and a cafe please
a ok miss. wait a minut I will be here

(five minute later)

n who is it?
a i'm bringing your breakfast
n sure come in
a here you are
n thanks bye!

(4 day later)

n good mooning. I would like to do the check out
a okey, I need your ID and room key
n here you are
a thanks, all costs 324€
n perfect!
a have you got any complain?
n yes, the bathroom wasn't cleaned
a I'm sorry
n no pobrlem
a se you soon
n bye
a bye




No comments:

Post a Comment