Labels

Wednesday 29 January 2020

At the hotel by Marc Cami and Aitor Lahuerta

AT THE HOTEL




.

AitorWelcome to the Big Hotel Of Londres. How may I help you?

Marc: Hello I have a reservation

Aitor: What room wath your reservise and waths your name

Marc:  I book the suite and my name is Mr. Cami  C-A-M-I

Aitor: Oh great. Let me see is here, he your are your key, If you lost the key is 5$ more.

Marc: Ok 1 think more I have toiletries in the room

Aitor: Oh yeah and a big Tv

Marc: Thanks

AitorPerfect, how many nights would you like to stay?

Marc:  I wold like 2 nights

Aitor: Ok great your room is in the 2 flor the room 23

Marc Ok thanks.
I want the  everything included ( meals, drinks...)

AitorOk. It will cost... 100$ for night and I will give you.

Marc: How much  do the two days cost ?I
Aitor: 300$

Marc: Ok, I wold pay with card

Aitor Ok great day

No comments:

Post a Comment