Labels

Wednesday 29 January 2020

At the Hotel by by Berent & Oriol Armengol

AT THE HOTEL
At the hotel





(in the house)
- Hello,
-Hello, can i help you?
-Yes, I would like to book a room 
-Ok, how many days are you staying with us?
-For a long weekend
-Ok, so for 4 days
-Yes, exactly
-Ok, how many people are staying with you?
-We are going to stay me and my friend, for a holiday escape.
-Ohh, sweet. Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room?
-Non smooking room, please
-Ok. What’s your name?
-Pau Berent
-Ok.Bye, see you soon
-Bye


(At the hotel)
-Welcome to the Hotel Marimar. How can I help you?
-I have done a reservation
-Ok, what’s your name?
-My name is Berent, Pau Berent
-How do you spell that?
-P-A-U B-E-R-E-N-T
-Ok.
-Ok, you have booked a room for 3, right?
-No I booked for 2
-So there is a problem. One moment please.
-Ok don’t worry
-Ok, the problem is solved, your room is 478 is on the third floor.
-Perfect
-Are in the room some toiletries?
Yes, is all included
-Ok Is the breakfast included??
Yes, the breakfast is in the second floor from 7 to 9.30.
-Do you have a laundry service?
-It isn't included but you can add It or you want.
-Yes please
-Ok, so that's it.
-Perfect, the luggages are on the taxi.
-Ok, we will bring it in a moment.
-Thank you.

-Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment