Labels

Monday 27 January 2020

At The Hotel by Emma Cortada and Gina Mateus

AT THE HOTEL
POWTOON
NORMAL VIDEO
   
Emma: Hello! I would like to book a room please
Gina: Of course! Where do you want to go?
Emma: To las bahamas please
Gina: Okay, do you want a single or a double room?
Emma: I am going to go with some friends so two double rooms
Gina: When are you going to come?
Emma: The 17th of July and we are going to leave the 28th
Gina: Perfect! Say me your DNI number please
Emma: Okay but...why?
Gina: I need to write the number and sent it to the hotel because the receptor needs to know who you are
Emma: Okay, is 1743082V
Gina: What hour will you come?
Emma: We don't know exactly because there is more than one month left but when I know I will send you an email, okay?
Gina: Okay, do you know the email address?
Emma: I think so, it is bahamashotel@gmail.com, right?
Gina: Yes
Emma: How much will it cost?
Gina: 2440€ the flights and 7040€ the hotel.
Emma: Oh okay, thank you

ONE MONTH LATER...


Emma: Hi, I made a reservation for today
Gina: Yes, what is your name?
Emma: Emma
Gina: And your DNI number?
Emma: 1743082V
Gina: Perfect. Two double non smoking rooms with bathroom and a balcony, right?
Emma: Yes, perfect! One question, there is some shampoo or gel in the bathroom?
Gina: Yes, there is one bottle of shampoo and one bottle of gel in each room. And also some towels.
Emma: Can you say me the timetable of the meals please?
Gina: Of course, the breakfast starts at 6:00 o'clock and at 11:00 o'clock finishes and dinner starts at 20:00 o'clock and finishes at 12:00 p.m.
Emma: Okay
Gina: Here you are, the key of the room, the number is 521 and a map of las bahamas if you want. Have a great time!
Emma: Thank you, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment