Labels

Monday 27 January 2020

At the hotel by Carla Pifarré & Dúnia Navarlaz

DIALOGUE AT THE HOTEL

VIDEO:


POWTOON:






RECEPTION:
C: Hello, how can I help you? 
D: Good Morning! Do you have any free rooms?
C: Yes, obviously.
D: Good, I want to book a room for two nights for this weekend and with the breakfast included, please.
C: Okey, so no lunch and no dinner. Do you want a single room?
D: Yes, sure.
C: And do you want a smoking room?
D. Non smoking, please.
C: Okey, do you want anything else?
D: No thanks, that's all.
C: Which name do you want for the reservation?
D: Dúnia please.
C: Okey, it costs 56 euros.
D: Can I pay with credit card?
C: Yes, put the credit card here
D: Okey..........
C: Perfect, so here it is your room key, and the number is 247.
Have a good stance.
D: bye!

NEXT DAY:

D: hi.............. Carla, I have a problem.
C: Good Morning, what's the problem?
D: My TV doesn't work, when I turn it on, the screen, goes black.
C: oh! Sorry, I will call the service. If you want to watch the TV you can go to the living room.
D: Fine, but I think I will prefer going sightseeing. So, can you give me any guidebook?
C: Sure! You can go to this place, it's very nice, or to this art museum, and for your lunch, you can go to eat in this restaurant. or if you prefer you can go to mcdonals, is near here.
D: Ok, thanks, see you later!

THE LAST DAY:

C: hello Dúnia, you leave now?
D: yes, a taxi it's waiting for me
C: okey, i hope that your stance here was good
D: yes this hotel is very nice
C: your taxi is calling you, i hope see you another time
D: me too, byee!




No comments:

Post a Comment