Labels

Tuesday 12 February 2013

At the Restaurant: Dialogue 4 by Clara Barrufet, Dana Timar & Anna Gotsens



At the restaurant



A - Hi, A table for one please.    


C - Certainly. You can sit here.
A - Ok.
C - Here are your menu. Today’s special is Garlic soup.
A - Thank you very much.

Then...
C - Are you ready to order?
A - Yes, I think so. I’ll have macarronis and fillet steak.
C - Ok.

Some time later...
C - Here are your soup.
A - Thank you.
C - Excuse me, this soup is a bit cold.
A - I’m sorry, I’ll change it for you.

The desserts:
C - Have you already finished?
     A - Yes.
     C - Do you want any desert?
A - No, I prefer just a black coffee, please.
C - Ok.

Later...
C -  Your coffee madam.
A - Thank you.

The bill:
A - Sorry, can I have the bill please?
C - Yes, one moment please. Here you are.
A - Thank you. Here you are.
C - The change.
A - Thank you.
C - Good night.
A - Bye.


8 comments: