Labels

Tuesday 5 February 2013

At the Restaurant: Dialogue 4 by Timea & Laura

Eating Out

-Hi. A table for one please.                                          
- Certainly, madam.
- Em… do you think I could sit near the window?
- I’m sorry, those tables are reserved.
- How about over there in the corner?
- Yes, of course. Follow me please and have a sit.
- Here is your menu. Would you like a drink before you order?
- Yes, em.. I’ll have a coke, please.
- Large, Medium or Small?
- Large please.
- Thank you.
Later
- Are you ready to order?
- No...
- So I will be here in five minutes.
- Ok
Later
- And now, are you ready to order?
- Yes, I think so. Em.. What’s the dish of the day?

- It’s Garlic and spring onion madam.

- Oo... So, I’ll have soup to start, and fish and chips with extra chips, please.
- Thank You. How would you like your steak cooked, madam?
- Medium, please.
- Certainly, so it will be in ten minutes.
- Thank you.
Later
- Would you like dessert? Coffee?
- Emnn.. Black coffee please, no sugar.
- Anything else? We have a very delicious chocolate cake and a cheese cake.
- Yes, some chocolate cake, please.
- Good!, You’ll see. It’s fantastic and very tasty.
- Excuse me, can we have the bill please?
- Of course madam. How was the cake?
- Oh!,  it was delicious.
- Alright.Here is your bill madam. Can you write your signature?
- Certainly. Here you are. Thank you very much.
- You are welcome. Have a nice day!

11 comments: