Labels

Saturday 23 February 2013

At the restaurant: Dialogue 4 by Carla Camí, Carla Santiago, Soraya & Andrea


EATING OUT AT THE RESTAURANT

W   -       Good midday madams, welcome to the “Spring”.
C.C. -       Hi. Do you have a table for three?
W.   -       Yes, of course. Right this way please.
A    -       Thank you.
W   -       Okay. Here’re your menus. Can I get some drinks started for you?
C.C. -       Yes, I’ll have a pineapple juice, please.
W   -       What would you like madam?
C.S. -       I’ll have a water for now. Do you have mineral water?
W   -       Yes madam. We do. And you, madam?
A    -       I think  I’m going to have a cola.
W   -       Okay great.

Some time later ...
W    -       Are you ready to order now?
C.C.  -       Yeah. I’ll have the spring salad.
W    -       Great and for you madam?
C.S.  -       Uh, I want to have the beef Steak.
W    -       How would you like that cooked ?
C.S. -       Uh, Make it very well.
W    -       Okay madam, and for you?
A     -       I’ll have the onion omelette.
W    -       Great, I come back immediately.

An hour later ...
C.C.  -       Can we have our check please?
            W    -       Of course madam. Just a moment.
A     -       Okay, thanks. Does this total include tax?
W    -       It does madam. Will you be paying with cash or credit card?
C.S.  -       Credit.
W    -       Okay. Can I have your signature here on the bottom   please?
C.S.  -       Sure.
W    -       Okay. Thank you very much for visiting us. Have a good afternoon.
C.C.  -       You too.
A     -       Thanks.
W    -       Good bye.
C.S. -       Bye.

C.S. -       Bye.

14 comments: