Labels

Friday 22 February 2013

At the Restaurant: Dialogue 4 by Francesc Padró & Sergi Seró


At the restaurant

- Hello Sir, how can I help you?
- Hello, is there a table for one ?
- Yes sir, follow me

- Excuse me, Are you ready to order?
- Yes sir, I’ll have raviolis.
- Okay, and what do you want to drink?
- I’ll have a coke.
- Okay sir, in ten minutes the food will be ready.
Some time later…
- How were the raviolis  , sir?
- The food was so delicious, but I’m still a bit hungry,  what do you have for desserts?
- Thanks sir.  For dessert we have ice creams, we have yogurts,  fruits…
- I’ll have an apple.
Some seconds later…
- Here you have the apple sir.
- Thanks.
Some minutes later
- Okay, Let me check I took your order correctly. There is a raviolis dish, a coke and an apple,. Is that right?
- Yes, certainly.
- So the bill will be 8 pounds sir.
- Oh! I don’t have any money in my wallet. Luckily, I have my credit card.
- The waiter charges the money from the card)… Okay everything is correct sir.
- Thanks for all, good bye.
Some seconds later
- Excuse me sir, you ‘ve just left your jacket!
- Oh thank you!
- You’re welcome.

10 comments: