Labels

Wednesday 6 February 2013

At the Restaurant: Dialogue 4 by Joan, Ferran & Guillem


At the Restaurant

- Hi. A table for two please.
- Certainly. Follow me please.
….

- Are you ready to order?
- Yes, I’ll have the pizza nº 1, please.
- And for you sir?
- Erm.. I’ll have the pizza nº 2, please.
- And for drink?
- Erm... A coke please.
- And you sir?
- I’ll have some water.
- Anything else?
- No, thank you.
- Ok. I’ll be right back.
...

- The water is for you and the coke, for you.


- Ok. The pizza nº 1 is for you and the other, for you. Have a nice meal.
- Thank you.
- Thank you.

Later:


- Would you like dessert?
- Yes. I want an orange.
- Ok.... And you sir?
- Nothing. I’m rather full actually.


- Excuse me, can we have the bill please?
- Here you are sir.
- Thank you very much. Erm…is service included?
- Yes sir, ten percent on the total.

- Waiter, can you go here please?
- Yes. What happened?
- Erm… what’s this, we didn’t order coffee. I don’t know why it’s on the bill.
- I’ll check that sir, just a moment.
- Thank you very much.

- I’m sorry about that sir, the coffee was added from another table by mistake. Here’s the correct bill.
- That’s fine, thanks.



- Good bye and thank you.
- You’re welcome. Have a good day.

11 comments: