Labels

Friday 29 November 2013

Describing Something by Ferran Llobet & Sergi Quintana


DIALOGUE 3

- Good evening Ferran!
- Hello!... sorry, I’m  late. I didn’t remember our meeting!
- It doesn’t matter. 
- And what’s new, why have you phoned me?
- Do you remember Carl?
- Oh yes! Carl was a very nice friend of us. What happened to him?
- He has a brother, George...
- Yeh, ...
- I’m sure that you have seen him.
- Maybe. What does he look like?
- He is a very tall boy, a little bit fat, with blonde hair, green eyes, a big nose...
- I don’t remember someone like this George.
- He lives near the park in the green house, with the big window. 
- Has he got a green Mercedes without rims?
- Yes!
- And he lives with a girl, who always wears a black sweater?
- Exactly! You’ve got it. ...What time is it?
- It’s seven o’clock
- I’m late. I have to do some tasks so I have to leave right now.
- Ok! Good bye!
- Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment