Labels

Thursday 14 November 2013

Talking About the Weather - by Ferran Llobet & Sergi Quintana



DIALOGUE 2
-  Sergi! How was your trip to London?
-  It was fantastc. London is a very beautiful place.
-  And what was the weather like in London?
-  The weather was variable. Some days were sunny and cloudy others were  rainy.
-  How many days did you spend in London?
-  I was nine days there, but most of them were cloudy and rainy. The temperature was about five degrees centigrade.
- Buff…it is very very cold. Yesterday we had 15 degrees here! It’s not the same.
- I missed the warm days in Puiggros
- Fortunatelly the hotel was fantastic. There was central heating everywhere.
- Did you need the heating at night in London?
- Yes, I have even seen some people wearing anoraks at midday. One day we had 5 degrees.
-Gosh!
- It’s late and I’m tired and I will have to run because it seems that it’s going to rain.Goodbye!
- Bye, bye.
- Sergi your bags!... You’ve left them!
- Oh!...yes!...thank you!... I’ve been vague since I have arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment