Labels

Saturday 16 November 2013

Talking about the weather - by Marta Vilalta & Larisa Olar


DIALOGUE 2

M: Hello Larisa.

L: Hello Marta.

M: Nice day today, isn’t it?

L: Yes, it is. It’s a lovely day! But yesterday it was very windy.

M: Yes, it’s true there was a horrible wind.

L: I’m afraid that tomorrow it will be stormy.

M: Yes, while I was having lunch I listened to the weather man saying there would be a big storm tomorrow.

L: Oh no! Tomorrow I must go shopping.

M: I think you will have to stay home.

L: Yes… I hate storms!

M: Me too, I prefer the sun.

L: I like the sun too, but I don’t like very high temperatures.

M: I love the heat! I am always cold…

L: I remember when I was little I wanted to be the ‘’woman of the weather’’. I would inform people of what the weather would be, and so they could plan things that could make those days.

M: It would be nice! Well, before the storm or the rain I’m going to buy another umbrella because I broke it last week.

L: Okay, I’m going to my house because I’m cold and this jacket isn’t any shelter.

M: Okay, see you soon!

L: Goodbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment