Labels

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Talking about the weather by Sònia Sans & Maria Melis

Dialogue 2



·     - Hi Sònia! How did the race go?
·   - Hello Maria! I couldn’t run...
·   - Oh, I’m so sorry. Why?
·   - Because the weather was so bad. It started to rain an hour before the race.
·   - The weather is strange  lately. We will get crazy because of  the climate change and we never know what the weather would be like.
·   - Yes, but this problem is due to our pollution. I think we need to  change this. Do you rembember when we had very cold weather in autumn and now it is still summer at the end of october. I remember to premier the new jacket for Halloween!
·   - Yes, I rembember it! And in summer, we can’t go to the beach every day. But now, the weather forecast is more accurated than some years ago.
·   - It’s true! I rembember when the weather man said: “Tomorrow  will be cold!” and in this same day was hot.
·   - Yes… Today is sunny. Can you come and have an ice cream with me?
     - Yes, let’s go now! Because it will probably be cold  in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment