Labels

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Talking about the weather - by Alícia Sedó & Ioana Cenan

Dialogue 2


Alícia: Hello
Ioana: Hi
...(a few seconds later)...
Alícia: Hum... What do you think about the weather?
Ioana: Today i’ts warm, but last weekend it was too hot.
Alícia: Oh, yes! We are at the end of october, and it’s not so common to have this high temperature in those days... I think it is due to the climate change.
Ioana: You’re right. I was on holidays skiing, so I didn’t know it was so hot here. Some friends told me that it was 45 degrees centigrades.
Alícia: Yes, that’s true. And how was the weather like in your holidays?
Ioana: It was quite cold, I’m not sure exactely how many degrees we had, bUt I think there were about -2 degrees.
Alícia: Oh, that’s too cold. I prefer higher temperatures.
Ioana: Me too. But I love skiing.
Alícia: And do you remember that big hailstorm in Juneda last year? It spoiled lots of crops!
Ioana: Oh yes! It was terrible. But.. I have to go now, my mother is waiting for me in front of the library. Goodbye, see you soon.
Alícia: Ok, see you. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment