Labels

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Talking about the weather - by Laura Soria and Xènia Llobera


Dialogue 2



- Hello Xènia
- Hi Laura. How was the trip to Australia?
- Very well, thanks
- And the climate was it good?
-Yes, it was fantastic. I could enjoy long days, and even some nights too.
- And what was the climate like in the capital?
- No, there it rained all day and I could not visit much. And here, did you have  good weather?
- Yes,  every day was so sunny that even temperatures went up and some families used the swimming track again. Would you like to go back to Australia again?
- Yes, but I would check the time before in the internet or on TV because I have not watched this time. I am so tired  I have to go to have a shower and to sleep soon.
- Ok, see you soon.
- Goodbye.
- Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment