Labels

Friday 15 November 2013

Talking about the weather - by Eric Lahuerta & Albert Balcells


DIALOGUE 2
- Hello, what’s the weather like?
- Hello, It’s sunny in here, and your town What’s the weather like?
- It’s sunny and cloudy in Omellons.
- Albert, what's your favourite season and why?
- My favourite season is Summer because there isn’t any school lessons, and yours?
- Me too. Summer is a wonderful season. And in winter does it snow in your country?
- Do you mean if it snows in my town?
- Of course.
- No, it doesn’t, although my town is very cold. And yours?
- Yes, in my town, it sometimes snows in winter, and I like it very much.  I sometimes go skiing into the Pyrenees. Do you like skiing?
- Yes, I love skiing, because my parents have taught me skiing since I was a little child.. And we enjoy the open air in the mountains.
- Do you get tornadoes where you are from?
- No, there aren’t.any and what about  your town?
- No in my town there aren’t any  tornadoes. Do you know what month gets the most rain in your country?
- I think it is in October. And in your town ?
- I think it is in April or May. And when it rains, it rains cats and dogs!
- Really? In my town the rain is not as heavy as in your town.
- I have to go now. See you.  Bye.
- Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment