Labels

Friday 27 December 2013

At the airport. By Cristina Montserrat & Núria Farràs



- Hello is that..er..Ryanair Airlines?
- Yes miss, how can I help you?
- I’m phoning to confirm my flight to Glasgow this afternoon at 16.15..
- Can I have your name please miss?
-My name is Cristina Montserrat.M-O-N-T-S-E-R-R-A-T.
Just a moment miss Montserrat… Yes, flight number NE123 to Glasgow Departing at 16.15
- Is there a delay?
- Yes, the flight has a delay of half and hour, but check in time is one hour before taking off.
- Okay, thank you.
- You’re welcome.

One hour later…

Checking in for a flight

- Good morning can I have your tickets and passport please?
- Yes, Here you are.
- Thank you. Are you checking in this bag?
- No, these two here.
- Oh that’s fine, here are your boarding passes. Your flight boards at gate number 4 at 16.15. Just follow the signs over there on your left.
- I see. Thank you very much.
- You’re welcome miss. Have a good flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment