Labels

Monday 10 October 2016

Presentation by Abril Mañero & Meritxell Triquell

At the Office


  • Abril: Hi I'm Abril, I come to the casting interview
  • Meritxell: Hello Abril, pleased to meet you, sit down please
  • Abril: Pleased to meet you
  • Meritxell: How are you?
  • Abril: I'm fine and you?
  • Meritxell: I'm also well thanks
  • Meritxell: How old are you?
  • Abril: I'm twenty-four years old
  • Meritxell: Ok. And what is your specialty?
  • Abril: My speciality is making some adventures films, but sometimes I do other themes films.
  • Meritxell: And are you ready to work with us about some horror films?
  • Abril: Yes, of course.
  • Meritxell: How many films have you made during all your life?
  • Abril: I think I 've done about seven films
  • Meritxell: Ok. And do you agree to make this film with our company?
  • Abril: Yes, I do, I'm very interested in this film.
  • Meritxell: Ok, we were looking for your presentation video and we have decided that you will be the main character of our film.
  • Abril: Really? OOhh Thank you very much
  • Meritxell: We are very happy to work with you. We 'll be in touch.
  • Abril: Ok, thank you for all, bye.
  • Meritxell: Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment