Labels

Monday 3 October 2016

Going out by Andrea Malagón & Hui Lun Cuadrat




ANDREA & HUI LUN (WAITER)
  • Hi Andrea!
  • Hi!
  • Are you ready to go to the restaurant?
  • Just give me a minute. I will change my shoes.
  • Ok. I'll wait.
  • Now  I'm ready.
  • Shall we go?
  • Yes!
IN THE RESTAURANT

  • Hello, we had booked a table
  • Wait a second... Of course, accompany me.
  • Thanks
  • Thank you
  • Don't worry, here please.
  • It's OK.
  • Thank you.
  • What are you going to have?
  • Mmm... I don't know. What will you eat Hui Lun?
  • Maybe pasta?
  • Ok, pasta for me please.
  • For me too.
  • Ok, thank you.
AFTER DINNER
  • Wow the pasta was really tasty! I'm amazed!!
  • Me too, it was so delicious!
  • We have to come back someday and eat that again.
  • Yeah, but next day maybe we can order something different.
  • Something different like fish?
  • Yes, or soup.
  • Ok. I'm afraid I have to go home now so... see you later!
  • Bye! Let's meet soon again!
  • Of course! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment