Labels

Saturday 8 October 2016

Presentation by Pau Domènech, Bernat Capdevila & Pol Ribera

PRESENTATION
  • Hello,
  • Hi. What’s your name?
  • My name is Pol. And what's your name?
  • My name is Pau. Nice to meet you.
  • Nice to meet you, too. How are you?
  • I'm very well thank you. And you?
  • I'm fine thanks.
  • Are you Catalan?
  • Yes I am. And you?
  • Me too. Where do you live?
  • I live in Arbeca. And you?
  • I live in Les Borges Blanques.
  • Really, I know someone there. What’s your address?
  • It is 69, Major St.
  • Oh, Can you spell it, please?
  • Yes, it's Major Street, M-A-J-O-R Street. Is it OK?
  • Yes, it is, thanks.
  • And how old are you?
  • I’m fiveteen years old. And you?
  • I'm thirteen. What do you do?
  • I’m a student. And you?
  • I’m a student too and a young musician.
  • Oh, really?. Do you like music?
  • Yes, I do. I love music and playing the instruments.
  • Which instrument do you play?
  • I play the clarinet, but I also like playing the saxo.
  • How cool! Do you play them at home?
  • Yes, I do. I live in a house.And I don't have many neighbours.
  • Really?. I live in a flat. It's quite small.
  • Oh, it’s okay too…
  • Hey Pol how are you? Who is your friend?
  • He is from Borges…
  • Is he here for the party?
  • Which party?
  • Don’t you know it yet? today there’s a party in the castle… there will be good music,  a lot of food, nice people… it will be amazing!
  • Yeeah stay here for the party!
  • I don’t really know if my parents will allow me…
  • Just try it… you can stay in my home if you want
  • Okay… now I send a message to my mom… I reckon that she’ll allow me…
  • MOM: Oh yes… but I should call to Maite to specify if you can stay there during the night…
  • Ooh Bernat if your mom agrees with the idea my mom too :)
  • Yes of course it will be perfect!! :DDDD
  • Yees it will be amazing...
  • Sure!
(THEN THEY WENT TO THE PARTY…)

No comments:

Post a Comment