Labels

Monday 10 October 2016

Presentation by Aina Sans, Alda Pallerola & Aran Sanchiz

           
      



     PRESENTATION
  • (Aina) Hi!
  • (Alda) Hi. What’s your name?
  • (Aina) My name is Aina. And what's your name?
  • (Alda) My name is Alda. This is my friend Aran
  • (Aina) Nice to meet you, Aran. How are you Aran and Alda?
  • (Aran) We're very well thank you. And you?
  • (Aina) I'm fine thanks.
  • (Alda) Are you Spanish?
  • (Aina) No I'm not. I'm Catalan. And you?
  • (Alda) Me too. 
  • (Aran) Where do you live?
  • (Aina) I live in Arbeca. And you Alda?
  • (Alda) I live in Juneda.
  • (Aran) Me too.
  • (Aina) Really, I have family there. What’s your address Alda?
  • (Alda) It is 11, Riu Femosa.
  • (Aina) Oh, and you Aran?
  • (Aran) It is 5, Teuleria.
  • (Aina) And how old are you Alda and Aran?
  • (Aran) I'm fourteen and Alda is thirteen. And you?
  • (Aina) I'm thirteen. When is your birthday?
  • (Alda) It's in 26th of October. And you Aina and Aran?
  • (Aran) My birthday It's in 25th of January.
  • (Aina) And my birthday It's in 28th of november
  • (Alda) How many brothers or sisters have you got?
  • (Aina) I have a brother, and you Alda?
  • (Alda) I have a brother and a sister
  • (Aina) And you Aran?
  • (Aran) I have a sister
  • (Alda) Today it's my birthday so we will go to have dinner with aran, do you want to go with us?
  • (Aran) Yes, I think is a good idea!
  • (Aina) Ok, in what time?
  • (Aran) At 9 o'clock its ok?
  • (Alda) Yes, it is
  • (Aina) See you later
  • (Aran) Good bye
  • (Alda) Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment