Labels

Monday 10 October 2016

Presentation by Ariadna and Tània

Presentation 


Tània: Hello
Ariadna: Hello. What is your name?
Tània: My name is Tània, and your name?
Ariadna: I'm Ariadna. Nice to meet you.
Tània: How's it going?
Ariadna: I'm fine and you?
Tània: Me too, thanks.
Ariadna: How old are you?
Tània: I'm fourteen, and you?
Ariadna: I'm fourteen too.
Tània: Do you like music?
Ariadna: Yes, I like it so much.
Tània: Oh really? What groups do you like most?

Ariadna: I like pop so much. I love Ed Sheeran
Tània: Well. I think he is American. What nationality are you?
Ariadna: I am Catalan. And you?
Tània: Yes, me too.
Ariadna: Oh Where do you live?
Tània: I live in l’Albi, a small village. And you?
Ariadna: I live in Els Omellons. It is also a very small village. And what is your favourite colour?
Tània: My favourite colour is blue. And your favourite colour?
Ariadna: It’s yellow.
Tània: And talking about favourites. What is your favourite food?
Ariadna: Chocolate!!! and you?
Tània: The lentils of my mum.
Ariadna: Ohhhhh it’s very tasty.
Tània: Uf I’m hungry now… Do you want to go eat something?

Ariadna: Yes of course. Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment