Labels

Monday 3 October 2016

Presentation by Abril Pairada & Merce Tuca



  • Hello,
  • Hi. What’s your name?
  • My name is Abril. And what's your name?
  • My name is Merce. Pleased to meet you.
  • Pleased to meet you, too. How are you?
  • I'm very well thank you. And you?
  • I'm fine thanks.
  • Are you Catalan?
  • Yes I am. And you?
  • Me too. Where do you live?
  • I live in Arbeca. And you?
  • I live in Les Borges Blanques.
  • Really, I know someone there. What’s your address?
  • It is 34, Raval Lleida Street
  • Oh, Can you spell it, please?
  • Yes, it's Raval Lleida, R-A-V-A-L Street. Is it OK?
  • Yes, it is, thanks.
  • And how old are you?
  • I’m fourteen years old. And you?
  • I'm fourteen too. What do you do?
  • I’m a student. And you?
  • I’m a student too and a young athletich.
  • Oh, really?. Do you like sport?
  • Yes, I do. I love running and dancing.
  • What type of dance do you practice?
  • I dance Samba, Funky and Zumba.
  • How cool! Do you do some exercises?
  • Yes, I do.I live in a big house. And I don't have many neighbours.
  • Really?. I live in a flat. It's quite small. Is your house nice?
  • Yes, it is pretty cute. And yours?
  • Well, it's alright.
  • How many rooms has it got?
  • It's got three bedrooms.
  • Oh, It's OK. Are they big or small?
  • They are medium size.
  • And have you got a garden?
  • No I haven’t.
  • How many brothers or sisters have you got?
  • I have two brothers, Dani and Sergi.
  • Oh, you are a big family!
  • How do you go to school?
  • I generally go on foot. And you?
  • By car. Have you got a motorbike?
  •  No I haven’t
  • What's your favourite food?
  • My favourite food is Pizza. And your?
  • I love Raviollis, mmmmmm....
  • Do you like reading?
  •  No I don’t. I prefer surfing the Internet and the Facebook.
  • You're welcome. See you soon
  • Good bye
  • Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment