Labels

Friday 23 February 2018

Getting directions by Anna Miquel, Laia Moyà and Alba Macià

 GETTING DIRECTIONS
by Anna Miquel, Laia Moyà and Alba Macià

1st Direction:

Anna: Excuse me, how do I get to the bakery?
Laia: That's easy. First go straight. Then, take the first turning on your left.
Anna: Okey, I sel. And then what?
Laia: Then, take the first turning on you right, you must pass the flats.
Anna: Ok. And after that, what should I do?
Laia: If you Keep going straight and you are in the bakery
Anna: Thanks. Bye
Laia: Bye

2nd Direction:

Alba: Excuse me, how do I get to the newsagent?
Laia: First go straight and when you see the restaurant turn left.
Alba: Okey, and then what?
Laia: Then, you have to pass the police station
Alba: Did you say the police station?
Laia: That's right. Then cross the park and you will see it.
Alba: Thank you very much
Laia: Bye
Alba: Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment