Labels

Tuesday 20 February 2018

GOING SHOPPING by: Alba Macià, Laia Moyà and Anna Miquel

GOING SHOPPING


By Anna Miquel, Laia Moyà i Alba Macià

Hello, can I help you?
No, thank you, I'm just having a look at those clothes.

Do you like this T-shirt?
Yes, I do. But, do you prefer a sweatshirt or a T-shirt?
I would like both of them.
Do you like these jeans?
Yes, I'll try them on.
Excuse me, have you got these jeans in a medium size, please?
Which one?
The black jeans.
Oh, just a second. I'll have a look. No, I'm sorry we only have some blue jeans left.
Ok, no problem. Can I see them?
Yes, here you are.
Thanks, can I try them on?
Yes, you can the changing room are over there
Thanks very much.

Excuse me, heve you got this sweter in a small size, please?
Which one?
This grey one with some letters, on "l'amour"
Oh, just a second! No I'm so sorry we haven't got your size but I have it in medium size.
Ok perfet, I'll try it on.
The changing rooms are over there.

How much is it?
The two pieces of clothes are 25 pounds.
I would like pay with credit card, please
Thank you.
Here you are, bye
Bye.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment